I ORDERED THROUGH THEM A ESPRESSO MACHINE ($2,200.00), THEY WANTED ME TO MAKE A BANK TRANSFER, I INSISTED IN USING PAYPAL, SO AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS THEY AGREED.THEY CONTINUED HARRASING ME TO RELEASE PAYMENT SO THEY WOULD SHIP THE GOODS.

I CALLED PAYPAL AND THEY ADVISED ME THAT THE COMPANY HAD TO SHIP THE GOODS BEFORE THE PAYMENT WAS RELEASED FOR MY PROTECTION BUT THEY CONTINUED EMAILING ME TO MAKE PAYPAL RELEASE THE PAYMENT OR THEY WOULD CANCEL THE TRANSACTION, IN ANOTHER WORDS THEY WERE SIMPLY TRYING TO SCAMM ME. DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!! THIS IS NOT A COMPANY, THEY ARE ONLINE PRAYING ON PEOPLE LOOKING FOR CHEAPER GOODS TO SEE IF THEY FALL FOR THEIR CORRUPTED WEB OF THIEFTS.

I LEARNED MY LESSON, ALTHOUGHT I DID NOT GET SCAMMED BUT I COULD OF, SO THE REASON I WANT TO PUT IT OUT THERE...BUY MADE IN USA, YOU'RE BETTER OFF, A LITTLE MORE BUT AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU'LL GET YOUR PRODUCT ;)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not releasing product to paypal" of espresso machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Sopogodang Store needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned espresso machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sopogodang Store.

Comments