Update by user May 31, 2016

Original review posted by user May 30, 2016

Hi there,

Same thing happened to me. I intended to purchase a Survey total station from this sopogodang store with $1200, as the price is very attractive and it's brand new. The seller Prima's very friendly at first and she promise to deliver the equipment as soon as she get the payment. Once I have done the bank transfer, she become impossible to contact with. So be careful everyone, avoid this CRIMINAL ORGANISATION.

Anyway, does anyone knows how to deal with them as I want to get my money back and I don't want the others suffer the same thing. I have their bank transfer details and everything and trying to find a solution for it.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. zhi is overall dissatisfied with Sopogodang Store. The most disappointing about sopogodang store sales representative at Sopogodang Store was its a scam, fraudulent dealings and no response Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sopogodang Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Sopogodang Store to other companies on our site.

Comments